Doug Kadzban, Director of the Department of Public Works
Department of Public Works
691 Airway Drive
Allegan, MI 49010
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
For Public Works After Hours Emergencies, call Allegan County Central Dispatch at 269.673.3899.
The role of the Department of Public Works (DPW) is to maintain the roads, sidewalks, parks, Oakwood Cemetery, and other public facilities for the City of Allegan's residents and visitors. The DPW strives to provide the safest traveling conditions and environment for all.
The Department of Public Works consists of the following departments:
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Residential Services
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- 2015 Wellhead Protection Plan Summary
- Report a Streetlight Repair to Consumers Energy
- Better Roads and Cleaner Streams Brochure
- Water System Reliability Study
- Surface Rating Report
- Septage Receiving Operational Plan
- Wastewater Management Handbook
- Sanitary Sewer Collection System Report
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Project Plan
- Nondomestic / Industrial User Survey Form
- TMDL and Watershed Management for Kalamazoo River