The City is currently accepting resumes for the position of Water Distribution / Sewer Collection Manager
This leadership position in the Water Utilities Department oversees the Water Distribution and Sewer Collection Activities in the City of Allegan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Managing and directing the operation and maintenance of the water distribution system and sanitary sewer collection system and supervising staff to meet all State and Federal regulatory criteria. Supervising, planning, coordinating, and participating in the installation, maintenance and repair of water distribution systems and meters, as well as sewage conveyance systems. Plans and coordinates work schedules of the water distribution/sewer collection maintenance employees and prioritizes projects.
Please send cover letter and resume to: City of Allegan, Attn: Human Resources, 112 Locust Street, Allegan, MI 49010, or email to email@example.com by June 29, 2018.
The City Of Allegan is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
Board and Committee Openings (updated 4/25/2018)
- Downtown Development Authority- 3 openings
- Economic Development Corporation- 2 openings
- Historic District Commission- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)
- Planning Commission- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)
- Zoning Board of Appeals- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)