The City is currently accepting resumes for the position of Municipal Account Clerk.
This position assists with multiple functions in the Finance Office in the City of Allegan. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Overseeing the City Utility Billing System, Providing Customer Service, Overseeing the City’s Accounts Payable System, Processing All City Mail and Cash Handling.
This position will be full time (40hrs per week) with an excellent benefit package. Possession of or working towards an associate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred. Previous Business, Bookkeeping, Customer service background and cash handling experience required.
Municipal Account Clerk Job Description
Please send cover letter and resume to: City of Allegan, Attn: Human Resources, 112 Locust Street, Allegan, MI 49010, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2018.
The City Of Allegan is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
Board and Committee Openings (updated 4/25/2018)
- Downtown Development Authority- 3 openings
- Economic Development Corporation- 2 openings
- Historic District Commission- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)
- Planning Commission- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)
- Zoning Board of Appeals- 1 opening (must be an Allegan City resident)
Please complete this form to apply.