|Chris Tapper||Municipal Account Clerk|| email@example.com
112 Locust Street
Allegan, MI 49010
Hours: M-F 7:00am - 3:00pm
All Water and Sewer bills are due by the 15th of every month
- If payment is not received, 5% of the unpaid balance will added to your account as a penalty.
- If you cannot pay your current water bill by the due date, for a fee of $20 you can be put on the Extension List, which will give you up to 5 additional business days to pay your bill without penalty.
- Please note - If you do not honor the payment arrangements made to be put on the Extension List, your water will be turned off and all applicable fees and penalties will be added to your account.
All minimum payments for Shut Off Notices are due by the 15th of the month
- By mailing your payment to City Hall, 112 Locust Street, Allegan, MI 49010.
- Signing up for our Direct Debit Program.
- In person at City Hall, from 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
- By depositing your payment in the after hours drop box.
The City of Allegan accepts cash, check or money order.